Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sister in Greenbelt

Sister in Greenbelt

I just uploaded pictures from mom's birthday celebration last year, and doing so made me see this picture of my sister, which I took while the family were strolling around Greenbelt after a very sumptuous lunch at Mr. Jones.

My sister isn't sexy sexy to many people's standards... she is actually a chubby young lady weighing 150+lbs (the time this was shot), but ever since I have always admired how my sister carried herself. I admire how she can dress up and go out wearing short shorts despite her frame.

I so want to be just like her. I always tell her once I get the same body frame as hers, we'd shop together because between the two of us my sister is more into fashion and other kikay stuff than I am.




0 comments:

 
;