Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday - April Showers

I already featured the story HERE, but I didn't show the picture behind the story, so I decided to share it today for the Happy Monday challenge, since the prompt was all about "April Showers."

Tangadan Falls


That's my sister showing off the Tangadan Falls, a place we visited together with two of our cousins and some of their friends. I am not much of a traveler, but I could say I have checked quite a lot of places already, and of all the challenges I have faced as a traveler, this would have to be the toughest ever. So tough, none of us were willing to go through it all again, even if the "pot of gold" at the end was a paradise like this one. I guess for now, I will just be satisfied with the pictures, but of course, given another chance in the future (like next year kind of future), I might go through it all again.

Of course, I was very thankful about the trip, and I guess for this year, this was the most rewarding trip I made. There are still eight months to go this year... will this be topped by some other trip? Only time will tell.

Happy Monday everyone!

*** Jenn ***

ps - I encoded a wrong year for the picture... it's 2011, not 2010. Will just replace the picture tomorrow morning, it's way past my bed time.

0 comments:

 
;