Monday, July 28, 2008

Hot Pink Flower

My travel blog -- Jenn Was Here, will be talking about the weekend market in Lung Center of the Philippines, so for this blog, I am going to share a picture of a flower I saw from the grounds of the hospital.

weekend snapshots

Flower

I don't know what this flower is called, but as far as I can remember, I really have hoped to have this plant in our garden. I loved the colors of the flowers, and among the colors I've seen in the hospital, this hot pink one has got to be my favorite. Does anyone know the name of this flower? If you know, please tell me, okay? Thanks!

Taken on 08 June 2008, using my Canon Powershot A580 digital camera, set to foliage macro, no flash.

Have a great week ahead!

*** Jenn ***

Memories by Jenn Le Kultiszie Familie
Jenn Was Here Shutter Happenings

7 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pretty Life Online said...

Lovely shot for WS! Have a great monday! Mine's up too hope you visit.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! :) And thanks for letting me know for my link:)

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty nice shot of the flower. I've been to Lung Center market but unfortunately, haven't taken any pic. Maybe next time. :)

SandyCarlson said...

That's very beautiful. I wonder if it is a zinnia.

jennyr said...

nice flower! i love the color! mine's up too at this link!

yvelle said...

nice shot jenn. happy monday! :)

http://biancaelyse-mylife.blogspot.com/2008/07/weekend-snapshot-at-granby-zoo.html

 
;