Sunday, August 31, 2008

Roll with the Awards

This blog has received several awards given by great bloggers, and I want to recognize and thank them for the awards they have given. I would also like to apologize if it was just now that I posted this, I just got swamped with some errands. But please do know that I am so thankful for recognizing this blog. Thanks a lot!

So here are the awards:

This one came from Anya of Kutsara at Tinidor blog, a photo blog filled with lots of yummy and delicious foods. I initially knew of Anya when I started dropping ECs on food blogs, but I have gotten to know more of her when we both took part of several food related memes.

This golden award came from Maiylah of Maiylah's Snippets blog. I came to know Maiylah through an article posted in a blog talking about a photo shoot / get-together Maiylah organized, and being a newbie photographer, I got interested in the article and headed on her blog. She hosts Food Friday meme, so from there we became friends.

This last award was given by Toni, the author of a travel blog called Gala Tayo! I think I have known Toni through Link Referral, and her blog really amazed me so I started commenting on her posts. From there we drop by each other's blogs once in a while.

The great bloggers whom I am thankful of knowing. Thanks again for the awards! May God bless your generous hearts.

*** Jenn ***

the sweet lifeLe Kultiszie Familie
Jenn Was HereShutter Happenings

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi jenn. uy u may attend d seminar on photojourn... open sya even w/ those na di hi tech ang cams. ako nga wlang cam eh. bigyan kita ng invite ha!

shutter happy jenn said...

ay talaga? wow naman! free kaya yun? hihihihi. Sana wala akong naka-sched on that day! =)

 
;