Monday, September 29, 2008

Gerber Daisies

Today's Flowers

Gerber Daisies

Another flower picture from Market One. There was a section in the market that's solely for plants, and on the corner near the main aisle were the stall of these pots of super beautiful gerber daisies. I don't know what's with this flower -- it's not my favorite, yet it always radiates some good vibes in me. It's like, when I see a gerber daisy, my overall aura just gets better. Too bad a pot of this plant cost way too expensive for my budget.

I am just hoping someone would give me flowers. =) Happy start of the week to everyone!

*** Jenn ***
the sweet lifeLe Kultiszie Familie
Jenn Was HereShutter Happenings

24 comments:

gmirage said...

Gerberas are always beautiful to look at, love their different colors too! have a nice week!

Gill - That British Woman said...

Gerber daisies are such happy flowers aren't they?

Gill in Canada

Denise said...

Great shot!

dulce said...

Gerbera is my favourite flower and this one has a strong colour. Nice shot!

CrazyCath said...

Beautiful bright colours!

Annie said...

Gerberas are always colorful and cheerful, aren't they?

Annie

Tere {Blessings in Life} said...

Love your shot Jenn! Happy Monday!

dot said...

If you lived nearby I'd empty the piggy bank and buy you a pot! Nice shot!

Paz said...

How wonderfully colorful! Love the photo!

paz

April said...

These are lovely and bright - they have such nice centers. Fantastic photo!

Yen said...

Beautiful very red Gerbera daises,Jenn! :)

Dar's Foto Faze said...

Beautiful flower, fantastic color.

Maria said...

Very beautiful gerbera, the colour is so radiant! Have a nice week!

Norm said...

yes! I agree with them gerbera daisies are beautiful, I love all the colors jenn...

piedmontperspective said...

Beautiful color on this daisy. Great capture!

Sherry said...

This is such a bright and pretty flower. Nice photo.

Carletta said...

What a wonderful closeup of this vibrant red daisy!

Marie said...

What a beautiful photo :)

Reader Wil said...

I love gerberas since they were in my bridal bouquet! this photo is beautiful.

Day4plus said...

I have always liked Gerberas. Such vibrant colors. MB

Denise BC said...

Hi also posted Gerber, is beautiful and has intense colors and vibrant, great job. I thank you for sharing with us so much beauty.

Denise & Santilli - The team of Today's Flowers

purplesea said...

jenn!!!!!!!!! super ganda nitong pic na ito. Galing!!!!!

Leora said...

Lovely Gerber daisies! I love a bouquet with those in it. I like how you captured them in your photo.

shutter-happy said...

Gorgeous! That is just beautiful!!!!

 
;