Friday, October 24, 2008

Between Coconut and Mango



IMG_0133

Last week, although weather was fair, there were times that rains would fall without any warning. I did my laundry one day and hang the clothes outside so nature would dry it for me, and later in the afternoon, my brother called on me to say that there were raindrops already. To get my clothes fast, I used the pole to move all the clothes in one side then climb the ladder to get all the clothes. It's hard for me to go up and down the ladder to get the clothes, so I called on my brother to help me and asked him to get the camera as well.

When he took the clothes on my hands, I stayed in the ladder to get this shot. I liked the view of the sky - it's like a trifle cake. Hehehehe...

Happy weekends from here in La Union!

*** Jenn ***


12 comments:

Photo Cache said...

What a neat shot. Happy skywatching.

Jane Hards Photography said...

You always have such dramatic skies.

Unknown said...

Very nice, thank you. Happy swf!

Michele said...

It's a wonderful sky... terrific photo!
Hope your weekend is good!
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat- Canada

Anonymous said...

Very nice blue sky there! Mine is up HERE. Hope to see you there! Happy SWF!~

Louise said...

Pretty clouds!

Roses and Lilacs said...

Very pretty photo. The colors are great.
Marnie

D Herrod said...

Very nice

Anonymous said...

I love the blue peaking through!

Arija said...

Nice clouds with good touches of light and that peek of blue.

Kahshe Cottager said...

What drama in the sky there! I would be running for the clothesline as well. Have a happy weekend!

My SkyWatch is at Views From My Camera

vincibene said...

Dramatic picture!

 
;