Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spider X



Spider

A picture I took near my Aunt Lorie's house. We were there to eat lunch after visiting daddy's grave for his second death anniversary. After eating lunch, it was quite a boring afternoon, so I just walked around to look for subjects to take pictures of. I was taking pictures of this flower, when I ducked because of the web, and when I looked at it, I saw it had a spider. Instead of freaking out, I just took a picture of it. =)

Happy Sunday!

*** Jenn ***

10 comments:

Greyscale Territory said...

Amazing web detail! The lighting captures it beautifully! And the spider is quite clear too!

Lara said...

a beautiful photo! the details are amazing!

Martha (FL) said...

As much as I HATE spiders, I do take advantage of the photo op when I see an impressive one... that one is impressive@
Click for my Camera Critters

Joy said...

I agree with Martha - that is indeed an impressive shot!

Babooshka said...

That's an excellent catch

Moon-Writer said...

Whoa! That is one creepy crawly spider, yet an excellent picture. My husband was just talking to me the other day about a B & W spider, I had never seen one before. Great Capture!

Bing Bong said...

Very nice composition! If I were you I'll run as fast as I could. I'm terrified by bugs. ;P

Karen said...

WOW !! That is one amazing shot !!

As others have said ...impressive !!

PAK said...

I never saw a spider like this! Very interesting!

PS.
I don't like spider, but my biology teacher in school liked it. She said once: "What a beautiful spider, so hairy!" :)

Photoblogger said...

Beautiful Capture. I believe thats what Pinoys locally call the Tambayawan.

 
;