Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thai Products

I was editing pictures I took from the Weekend Market at Lung Center of the Philippines when I saw this image, and thought of sharing it for Thursday Brownies.

Thai Products

Aside from the stalls selling flowering plants, one that would always catch my attention whenever I go there was this stall that sells different products from Thailand. From small items like chopsticks and coin purses to the big house decorations... you'd find it here. Actually, walking through the weekend market and making a stop here felt like I was shopping in Thailand, that the very very first time that I went to this weekend market in 2008, I actually asked my brother to take a picture of me here (hahaha, feelinger-zee).

The weekend market is now located that an open area in Centris (Quezon Avenue cor.EDSA). This stall is still there, so if you want to buy some Thai products without having the need to travel overseas, you can just come here and shop. The weekend market is open every Sundays, 6am-2pm.




0 comments:

 
;