Saturday, May 03, 2008

PH - Time

Took this picture Christmastime last year -- mom bought some cosmetics and since she purchased more than 500 pesos worth of stuffs, she got a free watch. The watch had the company's logo, but not that visible, making it still good to wear. =)

I don't really wear watches. Since my first metal watch was stolen, it seems my wrist became allergic to wearing metal watches. I personally didn't like leather, rubber, and plastic watches because it tends my skin to weaken. Good thing this watch, although made from rubber, is a bit big for my wrist, so I can rotate it when my skin starts to change color.

Thanks for viewing my Photo Hunt for this week. You can also check my other post HERE.

*** Jenn ***


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute watch my fav. color.happy hunting.

Hootin Anni said...

cute photo....lovely smile.

My "Time" is a Springtime ritual! Stop by if you can, have a super duper weekend.

LibertyBelle said...

A blue watch - how pretty - and so are you!
Happy weekend
L

Anonymous said...

Hi there, would you like to exchange links?

Florence

 
;