Sunday, June 08, 2008

Cute Doggies!

Camera Critters

Curly Hairy Dog

Lucky the Dog

While on the way home from Manaoag Church, we saw these two cute dogs at the sub-station of the bus we took. At first brother were just chasing them because they're just so adorable! What's funny was that the black dog (I forgot his name) chased this much bigger dog than he was, and the bigger dog got afraid of him. LOL! I approached the owner (they took a different bus, by the way) and talk to him a bit - and asked if I could borrow and carry his dogs.

He introduced me to the dogs, and although the black one was a bit hyper in chasing the bigger dog, he was a very nice dog when carried. The other dog, a brown one named "Lucky" is a much smaller dog compared to the other, but was much sweeter. Both dogs were so adorable and they smell really good, too! How I wish I can own dogs like them!

According to the owner, it's a bit hard to own breeded dogs like these because their foods were much expensive (normal housedogs here in the Philippines tend to just eat their owner's leftovers) and not only do they need to visit the vet for some vaccinations and other shots, they also need to check on an animal salon for some grooming. That made me step back a bit, because at this point in time when all goods are expensive, owning a dog like this might make me a beggar. =) But yes, they do look lovely.

*** Jenn ***

10 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

They are so cute! I like the little brown one the best.

Susan Demeter said...

They are both very cute!

My entry is posted here:

My Life In The Urban Zoo

Stop by if you have a moment, and have a great week ahead!

Misty DawnS said...

OHHHHHH they are SO CUTE! I would have had a hard time giving them up, I would have wanted to keep cuddling them ;-)

bcmomtoo said...

They're both very cute. I especially like the way little Lucky is looking up at you. So sweet!

Rhea said...

They are cute, but in serious need of haircuts! lol

AppleDebbie said...

What adorable little dogs. I think they both would have fit inside of your handbag! lol!

Jules said...

Both puppies are totally adorable. No wonder you wanted to take their pictures!

Lilli & Nevada said...

how adorable

Anonymous said...

love those manes! like little lions... very cute.

SandyCarlson said...

Adorable!

 
;