Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I = Ice Cream Cake

I am sure many would share ice related pictures, but the "ice..." pictures are the only "I" pictures in my files that I know of, so here's my entry for this week.



You're Welcome

Last July, I was one of the lucky bloggers who made it to the Italianni's "Something Extra" bloggers' event. It was an event organized by Yehey! and acted as some sort of a press conference about the new promotion the restaurant was having, only that instead of press people, bloggers were invited for the event.

Three different desserts were served that day, but this ice cream cake was the one I loved the most. It was a bit hard, though... we had to wait a few minutes before we were able to spoon it out, but the wait was well worth it because it was really delicious! The chocolate sauce also provided more taste to the dessert, making it a very sweet ending to a wonderful day. I am so grateful to be part of the event.

*** Jenn ***

the sweet lifeLe Kultiszie Familie
Jenn Was HereShutter Happenings

21 comments:

Buddhist in Training said...

Ooooh, that's mean! I want it!

Columbo said...

It looks soooo good. What a great posting, wish I could have been there. Have a great ABC Wednesday.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Just yummy.

photowannabe said...

Ice cream is my downfall. All kinds. That must have been a fun event.

MumbaiiteAnu said...

Yummy, I want one too.
Great choice for 'I'
Thank you for your visit.

Maria Verivaki said...

a very nice choice!

Brian said...

After the gardening on my post we could all sit down and have tea and you wonderful cake.

Thanks for comments on my "I" blog

Rambling Woods said...

Oh man.that looks tasty....

Leslie: said...

Oh Yum, that does look tasty!

naturglede/Randi Lind said...

So many great photoes. I enjoyed it:)

Miss_Yves said...

I love the italian word written with chocolate sauce !
Miss Yves

Reader Wil said...

Lekker!! That's what we say in Holland, meaning "yummy". It looks delicious! Where was this blogging event?

Dragonstar said...

That looks gorgeous! At least the wait gave you a chance to take the photo :)

me ann my camera said...

I love ice cream, this is a post that speaks to me!!!
ann at Gallimaufry Gleanings

Rune Eide said...

That looks good enough to eat!

Kim from Hiraeth said...

8:10 in the morning here and you're tempting me! : D

Looks delicious!

Bear Naked said...

Yum!
ICE cream cake.
A delicious dessert.
D@*n Diet!

Bear((( )))

Unknown said...

Brilliant : ). Who doesn't love ice cream? Super scrumptious!

mrsnesbitt said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
I am getting hungry!

Thanks for sharing! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ice cream cake...sooo yummy///You're making me crave for more...

Cheers!

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

The pic is very good but I prefer the cake itself !

 
;