Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Reasons...

Since the start of this blog, I have already expressed my desires of owning a DSLR, but aside from the fact that it's way too expensive, one of the reasons why I am not really saving up for it yet is because I am wearing eyeglasses. When we still don't own a digital camera, most of the pictures I took on film tends to look way to far. A friend then told me that they eyeglasses made it look as if I am near, when in fact I am already far from the subject. When we bought our digital camera, I experimented on it, and it was true. When I tried to shot by looking through the viewfinder, the subjects are smaller compared to the picture I shot by looking at the LCD lens.


Speaking of eyeglasses, there are now Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni, and I am thinking whether it's time for me to change my eyeglasses. The Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses are really enticing me to have one, but my eyeglasses are just a year old and still in great shape, so I am having a hard time deciding. I love to get one of those because their eyeglasses are not just cheap, all are good looking as well! And get this, Zenni Optical was on FOX news! That's way too cool! Well, it's not surprising at all because of their nice products.

If I didn't change my eyeglasses this month, I guess I will just have to change it by the start of next year instead. And oh... I am still desiring to own a DSLR, I just haven't made up my mind though.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

 
;