Monday, October 27, 2008

Stargazer? Not So.

Today's Flowers

Bonifacio High Street

I saw this huge plant along the Bonifacio High Street in Taguig City, and was so intrigued by the look of the flowers. It certainly looked like the stargazers, but the plant wasn't part of the lily family, it looked like a huge pineapple plant, and again, I am introduced to a plant I didn't know the name.

If anyone knows the name of this flower, just don't hesitate to tell me, okay? Have a great week ahead!

*** Jenn ***

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bad with naming flowers. But it looks interesting! Nice shot!

Mine is up HERE. Hope to see you there! Happy TF!~

Anonymous said...

God is amazing in all he's created for us to enjoy and be amazed at. This is such an interesting bloom!!

Maria said...

Sorry I don't know the name but the flower looks so interesting! Have a nice weekend!

Arija said...

For much easier identification next time, post the whole plant as well as much can be read in the leaves.Beautiful flower.

Anonymous said...

Somehow, this flower remind me of a fashion show..

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I'm the idiot in flower names but you sure have got an interesting beautiful flower here :)

Anonymous said...

Great shot of a really interesting flower. I've never seen this before so I can't help with the name.

Kahshe Cottager said...

I have never seen one like this before but I would have stopped to take the photo too! It is really quite unique looking isn't it? Great photo!

Dar's Foto Faze said...

That is an amazing flower. Sorry I do not know the name.

 
;