Saturday, February 07, 2009

It's a Fashion Statement, Too!


When I started wearing eyeglasses over a decade ago, I was often teased by classmates. Back then, wearing eyeglasses seemed to be only for the studious, nerdy people, that's why some opted to take out their eyeglasses and just wear it when needed. Times have now changed, and eyeglasses nowadays weren't only used to see things clearly, people have now worn it as a fashion statement.

I am already used in wearing my eyeglasses to the point that I feel I look awful without it, so when I go for a trip to the optical shop, I always choose something stylish so it would also enhance my looks. Sadly, I am always having a hard time finding one, as there weren't much choices, and if there is, it's very expensive.

I have heard about Zenni Optical and when I checked their site, they still have Prescription eyeglasses for only $8! Sounds hard to believe, but it's true. I always tell myself that if only I live in the USA, I would have purchased one of their frames because not only were their frames cheap, it's very stylish as well. And what's this? Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! Wow! Well, it's not really surprising at all, because in times like these, we really have to go for something affordable, but with quality of course. Truly, Zenni Optical really helps people in Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

 
;