Friday, February 27, 2009

Off to Baguio and La Union

I got home around 10PM last night from Dumaguete, but I am leaving again, this time to Baguio and La Union. I was supposed to leave on March 1, but I just found out last night that the grand parade of the Panagbenga Festival in Baguio will be tomorrow, so I will be taking the bus to Baguio at midnight tonight so I will be in Baguio around 5:30 tomorrow morning. After this post I will be logging out to fix my things.

I will be staying in La Union until March 5, in time for my dad’s death anniversary. I will be then taking the 11PM bus trip back to Manila so I could be home around 6AM of March 6th. After that, I will then be able to update the blogs normally. =)

*** Jenn ***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time! Share us your photos when you come back. Take care.

 
;