Friday, March 13, 2009

Full Moon




Taking picture of the full moon is one of my frustrations. As a point and shoot camera user, I find it hard to take pictures of the moon as my camera only has 4X optical zoom. Added to that are my shaky hands, so at times the moon doesn't look like circle at all. =)

This was taken the other night, my sister and I were walking along Rizal Park and noticed the moon was full, so I took out my camera to shoot it. The result wasn't really that good, but at least the frustration eased up a bit.

*** Jenn ***

10 comments:

Angie said...

That's a GREAT shot - much better than the one I tried (& ditched!)

Unknown said...

It still makes a beautiful photo though...

Unknown said...

I had the same problems keeping the camera steady... I settled for resting on the back of a chair in the end!

Judy said...

It is better than a lot of the ones I have deleted. I share your frustration.
I think the shot is good, though, because you can see the clouds around the moon, fading into the darkness as you move further from the moon.

imac said...

Thats a nice shot of the moon.

Anonymous said...

not bad for a point and shoot! i have not tried taking the moon yet.. i think i'm afraid to try!

Bryan said...

This is really good for "just" a point and shoot. The moon is almost perfectly round, and you made the photo more interesting with the clouds. Seriously, great shot!

bobbie said...

I think it's a great shot! Mine are usually pathetic.

Taj_maan said...

this is not bad. i miss Manila.

Manz said...

Great moody image!!

 
;