Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Home Away From Home




Last of the series on the Cebu / Negros Oriental trip I had last February. This was our room in Obdulia's Business Inn where we stayed at on our last two days in Dumaguete City. Our host lives in Tanjay City (approx. 35 kms. away), and since it was just Malou, my brother, and I left in Negros Oriental as our companions already left, our host decided to just book us a room in Dumaguete so we could still roam around the city.

Three months ago, I was also in Dumaguete, but this business center was still under construction. Who would have thought I'd go back here again and stay here? Such a blessing, indeed.

*** Jenn ***

6 comments:

That is the chicken said...

Looks like a nice restful place...that red is very inviting!

Jama said...

it's so inviting! I wouldn't mind having red bedsheets for my room.

Martha said...

I used to have a room with red beds! It does look inviting!

DrillerAA said...

This kind of reminds me of my college dorm room, but much cleaner.
Great Ruby Tuesday photo.

Anonymous said...

Those are really Red beds, makes me smile just looking at them. Happy RT.
mine is here
http://aguthrieimages.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/thats-my-world-ruby-tuesday/

David T. Macknet said...

Looks comfy, at least!

 
;