Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Both From Colinas Verdes

Shengkay invited me to join her color-themed photo meme, so every Tuesdays, I am going to share orange / red pictures. This week, pictures I am sharing are both taken from Colinas Verdes, but pictures were taken on two different days.

Orange Hibiscus

This type of hibiscus always gets my attention because it's bigger than the normal hibiscus I see, and I love photographing it while it's not fully open yet. When I saw this, I immediately came near it to photograph it.

Red Tree

With lots of green trees and grasses, this red tree truly stands out. I don't know if those are its flowers or its leaves, but whatever it is, it's just so beautiful!

Seeing the pictures I took from Colinas Verdes made me miss jogging there. It's been so long since I last went there, and I do hope typhoons would take a break in visiting the country so I can go back jogging there and take new pictures.





0 comments:

 
;