Tuesday, August 09, 2011

From Two Festivals

Another two-in-one post for me this week... I guess I will be putting these two memes together from here on out, and if my last week's pictures were taken from one location, this week's pictures were taken from two festivals here in the Philippines.

Panagbenga Festival

This was taken from the Panagbenga Festival in Baguio City last February. These girls were waiting for their turn to perform. For three years now, I have been watching the festival's grand street parade, and next year, I hope to watch the float parade, too.

Pahiyas Festival

This, on the other hand was taken from the Pahiyas Festival in Quezon last May. It was one of the most colorful festivals I have seen, but because there were so many people packing the narrow streets of Lucban, it was quite difficult to take pictures, too. Even if we walked around for two hours, I wasn't able to take much pictures because of the clutters brought about by the people's heads. :)




0 comments:

 
;