Monday, August 15, 2011

Let's Drink to That!

Doing a two-in-one post today...

Chatime Starbucks

Last Saturday, sis and I attended the Cooking Demo presented by Yummy Magazine and Knorr, and after, we passed by Chatime to have some drinks. I chose to drink their bestseller - the Pearl Milk Tea, while my sister had the Mango Smoothie (left picture). I did like her drink, but the flavor of the mango was quite strong.

The picture on the right was taken last Mother's Day, when the family had some drinks at Starbucks - taking part of their 50% off on their frappuccino. My family chose the coffee/chocolate based frap, while I went for their Green Tea frap, just to taste it. It was good, but the Venti size cup seemed to be too much for my tummy to handle.

MellowYellowMondayBadge

0 comments:

 
;