Monday, November 28, 2011

Sunflower Cupcake

Sunflower Cupcake

I miss updating this blog! Well, dieting and exercising can be time consuming, but I will definitely try to maximize my time and manage it wisely so I can do everything I need to do.

Anyway, my picture share today is a cupcake given to sister when she (and mom) attended a wedding. The couple did give out souvenirs (pictures and small potted plants), but some of the guests were able to receive some cupcakes, too, which my sister decided to take home.

I photographed the cake the time sister handed it to me, but I got to taste the cake the day after. I only ate half of it - just so I would know how it taste like. I love how pastry artists are becoming more and more talented with their ways of presenting cupcakes. I hope next time I can see a cupcake with a quarter moon topper. :)


MellowYellowMondayBadge

1 comments:

Chochay said...

interesting blog, yummy cupcake

 
;