Monday, April 14, 2008

WS - The Sitting Ninoy



Whenever we go to La Union, my sister would stay awake until we reach Luisita in Tarlac, because she always loves to see this Ninoy Momument. No apparent reason, she just wants to. But then, we were surprised one day that the monument was no longer there.

I got to read a blog entry from my friend saying she has found the monument, only that, it's already sitting. About two weeks ago, I saw it in my own eyes. Oh my gosh! There are so many nasty words said about this, but I rather not talk about it. I for myself am not impressed about it and I feel disturbed about what happened.

Thanks for dropping by my blog - please check out the other pics in my other blogs as well. You can check out the pictures here and here.


*** Jenn ***
--------------

5 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

nice catch for WS! mine’s up too hope you can drop by.

Carver said...

Interesting photo.

Anonymous said...

oh wow! i didn't know they made ninoy sit down already! it must have been the advice of some feng shui expert. well, i don't really know. that's just a wild guess. :)

have a great week!

Mapped Memories
Cafe Munchkin

Anonymous said...

You mean to say it was standing before? I wonder why they want Ninyo to sit?

have a good week =)

Heart of Rachel said...

I haven't seen that monument yet. I wonder what's the significance of him sitting down like that.

 
;