Saturday, November 01, 2008

Four-Eyed Jenn

Yesterday, I was so shocked when I picked my clothes from the bathroom sink and heard a loud sound. I saw that it was my eyeglasses and for a while I was so scared that it might be broken because I am using glass lens. Good thing my eyeglasses were still in good shape because had it got broken, my trip with my friend K might get affected for I am practically blind without my eyeglasses.

But then again, should it get broken, I know I should not fret because there are Variable Dimension Frames From Zenni that I can certainly count on. I have been reading and hearing so many things Zenni Optical and knowing that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! was something that made me more interested in them. Why not? Zenni on FOX meant that something ought to be good. And checking their site, I am really impressed at their great frames (the one in the picture is something I would like to have in the future)!

So, if you're someone who is looking for Great Eyeglasses For Less, why not check out Zenni Optical? I think you'll like it, too!

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

 
;