Sunday, January 11, 2009

Missing a Friend

I am not that great of a photographer, and if there's one thing I want to learn, it's how to take portrait shots. I have been dreaming of owning a DSLR and should I get one, I really told myself that I would use it to the best I can. Next to my sister, the one person I would want to take portraits of is my dear friend Ahdz - especially that she's now becoming a mother. I wanted to take pictures of her pregnancy and how she would glow all throughout the nine months. Then I would turn the pictures into scrapbooks! It's been so long since we last get together so when she told me she's preggy, I was so happy for her! I miss her so much now.

However, my dear friend is certainly having a roller coaster ride of emotions. This early on her pregnancy, she has been experiencing problems after problems. I admire her courage and her stability (emotionally speaking). But, I still think she needs some help - someone professional like the Counseling Oakland services - because although her family and friends are there for her, she still needs someone outside of her environment to talk to. It doesn't necessarily mean she's losing it or something... sometimes, people need other people to talk to so they can spill it out without having to worry about it.

The next time we talk, I will open it to her so she knows that she will always have an option.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

 
;