Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Foreign Blogger

In all honestly, I am not a person to ask about when it comes to money or anything that concern about that. When I was in college, I had a hard time understanding about statistics and stocks, that I just smile whenever someone would ask me about it.

In my blogging life, because I live in Asia, whenever I blog about something I bought, or whenever I traveled to get pictures, I always have to convert peso into USD so the foreign readers could understand what I am writing more. I always have to check the forex charts to check if there's a change in order for my entries to be more accurate. It was actually a good thing that I have to do this because I am also learning in the process. I guess I really need to learn more about currency trading. Or, maybe I should just use any kind of Forex Trading Software to help me with it. What do you think?

I guess being where I am right now is a good thing in the sense that not only do I get to showcase the beauty of my own country through the photographs I put, I am also able to make other people understand things related to money, so when they decide to come to my own country, they will have an idea just how much is how much. In a world where money revolves about the US Dollar, at least I am still able to let people from other countries understand how things are from where I come from.

*** Jenn ***
 
;