Friday, May 22, 2009

Rays



Drive By Shot

While traveling back home from the out of town trip with family and close neighbors, my sister said that the sun rays looked great. I peeked by the vehicle's window and saw its beauty, too, so I took out my camera and took some shots. The first two ones looked awful as the vehicle was moving, but I think I captured a good one on my third try.

This was taken along the town of Pandi in the province of Bulacan.

*** Jenn ***

ps - Would like to inform that I will be MIA (missing in action) for four days... my brother and I will be traveling to our paternal hometown and will go on a side trip to Ilocos Sur before heading home. Aunt Julie said we will be saying some prayer intentions for all the departed loved ones, so we have to be there.

My proposed schedule:

22 May (Friday) - Travel to La Union at 10AM; watching the sunset at Paratong Beach
23 May (Saturday) - Stay at home, help with the preparations
24 May (Sunday) - Hear mass in San Juan church; go to San Fernando City come lunch time - visit Thunderbird Resort in Poro Point, then to the provincial capitol for another sunset watch by the Phil-Chinese Friendship Pagoda.
25 May (Monday) - Travel to Candon, Ilocos Sur first thing in the morning then travel to Vigan City soon after. Will stay in Vigan and travel back home at 9:30PM.

Will resume with my regular blogging come Tuesday morning.

11 comments:

Guy D said...

I love those rays, this shot is fantastic.

Have a great weekend.
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Gennasus said...

Lovely dramatic shot.

Thumbelina said...

Fantastic shot. I love the sun's rays through the clouds.

PJ said...

I think so too, great shot, Jen. Have a wonderful trip.Happy SWF!

Audun said...

Great shot. It looks so dramatic

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love those rays. Lovely shot.

B SQUARED said...

Have a safe trip. Take great photos.

Regina said...

Hi Jen. It's fantastic!

Arija said...

Such a very beautiful superbly dynamic sky. I absolutely love it.

Unknown said...

Those rays, coming out of that dramatic sky, are beautiful..

Love the shot !!

Have a happy and safe trip..

PAK said...

It looks great!

 
;