Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Theme - Marine Life

New week, new theme... this week, it's all about Marine Life, and here's my share for today:

364/365 - Jellies

I don't know what's gotten into mom's head, but out of the blue, she just invited her kids to go to the Manila Ocean Park. Brother didn't like the idea because tickets are expensive, but since I personally didn't want to turn mom down, I backed up mom's idea, and we just found ourselves into the park. The jellies are the park's newest attractions, and I didn't let the moment pass without taking pictures of them. At first, I struggled with the camera settings, but as I progress, I was able to get the hang of it.

There were quite a lot of species of jellies in the park, but this one's my favorite.

*** Jenn ***

1 comments:

chaoticfancy said...

great capture of flow... :D

 
;