Friday, March 12, 2010

Pearls

Continuing with the jewelry posts this week:


126/365 - Pearls

As a blogger, I just love joining blog memes. It gives me help in what sort of pictures to take of (sometimes), and it also allows me to mingle with different bloggers all over the world.

On Wednesdays, I do ABC Wednesday, and on one particular cycle, I thought of posting "pearls" for letter "P." What came to mind was this necklace, and the metallic statuette we have. The necklace was given to me by my father as his gift for finishing third in the class when I was in Grade Five. A year before, I finished fourth... and because I was a better student that year, he made sure he gave me something much special. He gave me a necklace and a bracelet set, which I rarely wear because I am not really into jewelry. But of course, I do appreciated his gestures. I let my mom keep this for me, and whenever we needed some jewelry to wear us three girls (mom, sis, and I) just share each other's jewelry.

*** Jenn ***

1 comments:

Peter said...

Very nice pearls :)

 
;