The original author of the meme provided the image to be edited, and as soon as I saw it, I knew editing this picture would be difficult because it was already a a beautiful image to begin with, and I don't know if my edit will give justice to the image.
- Resized the image to 640x427 pixels, with resolution of 300.
- Gave it a pass of Cooling - Wratten 82 set to 50%, to make the coconut greener and the sky a bit bluer.
- Burn, set to shadow range at 30%
- Added the "Old Paper" texture set to normal at 50%.
- Another pass of the burn filter, still set to shadow range, but with the opacity of 50%.
- To highlight the brown tone of the texture, I also gave it a pass of Brauer's Warm filter set to 25%.
- Finally, added my name stamp using the Jane Austen font.
I am not sure if my edit was good enough, but I hope it is. :)
*** Jenn ***