Monday, May 23, 2011

Quotography | Photography

Every Mondays here on this blog, I do Happy Monday, but I haven't participated in a while, so I decided to join Quotography, and here is my share:

Photography Quote

This picture was taken April 2009, when us Litratong Pinoy bloggers met up for the 2009 Aliwan Fiesta. We decided to meet lunch time so we could eat together while chit-chatting, then after, we walked to the CCP grounds to take pictures.

It was still quite early when we finished eating, and since it's rare for us to personally meet, we went to Harbour Square to take group pictures and the signature "1, 2, talon" (1, 2, jump) pictures. While Lino was setting up his camera for the group shots, we took our own moments to take pictures of the harbour.

The woman in the picture is Iana, whom I personally met for the first time that day. She is one awesome photographer, and her photographs are really great!

About the quote, I chose this one particular quote about photography because it is something I agree with 100%. Whenever I take pictures of places and things, it doesn't matter if the subject is good or not (in anybody's opinion), it's just a matter of perspective, I believe.

This picture was processed just today - using GIMP, Kim Klassen's portrait texture (one set to overlay 100% and another layer set to multiply at 50%), and Pea Zobrist font. The quote was taken from Think Exist.

*** Jenn ***

ps - linking this picture to Color Splash Sunday, too.



0 comments:

 
;