Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday | The Venice Piazza

The Venice Piazza - McKinley Hill

Last Saturday was probably my favorite day of that week because not only was I able to eat awesome foods, I was also able to set foot at the McKinley Hill in Fort Bonifacio for the first time.

This part of the Fort (including the Bonifacio Global City) looked so posh that I somehow felt I was traveling overseas. True to what the name of the place is, it partly looks like Venice (Italy). Well, I still haven't traveled out of my country, but based on the books, magazines, tv shows, and movies, this place really gave Filipinos a slight taste of what it's like being in Venice.

This picture was post-processed using Kim Klassen's "not too shabby" texture.

*** Jenn ***

Sweet Shot Day

0 comments:

 
;