Monday, June 06, 2011

Color Splash Sunday | Koi

I am moving Color Splash Sunday meme here, and here's my share for this week:

Koi

It was last May when my sister and I, together with cousin Mhai, aunt Julie, and niece Louianne went to Manaoag Church in Pangasinan. I wanted this visit to be more than just visiting the church, so we all stayed for a while and went to check the Rosary Garden after eating lunch. The place looked different than when I first saw it, so I really took time to take pictures of everything that caught my attention.

My niece had a piece of bread and decided to throw it in the koi pond. The fishes were ecstatic about it and they tried to have a bite of it. We were at a bridge, so I just zoomed in on the fishes, and this was just one of the many pictures I took.

I decided to retain the colors of the yellow one, so I could also link this post to Mellow Yellow Monday meme. :)

*** Jenn ***

MellowYellowMondayBadge

0 comments:

 
;