Friday, June 03, 2011

Fabulous Friday | The Newlyweds

The Newlyweds

Last Tuesday, my mom and I attended the wedding of our neighbor Cindy. It was a celebration that came as a surprise as we really didn't know she was about to tie the knot. They were together for such a short time, but of course we are all happy for her, as she has been hoping to meet her Mr. Right. The wedding was a small gathering - only attended by close friends and families.

When I took this picture, I was actually fighting for a space as there were also a few people who wanted to take pictures of the newlyweds. The spot I found was blocked by the flower vase and I could see from my camera's LCD that the focus was on the flowers. I tried to turn the cam on and off, yet the camera was still focusing on the flowers, probably because the light was quite bright on that side. The newlyweds might be out of focus, but somehow I liked the effect, and this has been one of my favorite pictures from that day.

*** Jenn ***



0 comments:

 
;