Monday, June 20, 2011

{A Photo} Challenge | Favorite Place

I remember receiving a message from Mikayla inviting me to join {A Photo} Challenge meme, but I wasn't able to join, until this week. I guess with a prompt "Favorite Place," I surely didn't want to miss this because I am always excited about sharing pictures from my favorite place.

Calle Crisologo

I (Heart) Vigan

The first time I set foot in Vigan, it was year 2006, and instantly I was captivated by its unique charm and beauty. Since then, I visited the place whenever I can, and even if I have been there countless of times, I still don't get tired going there.

Sure I have been to lots of different places - places considered as paradise and such, but I guess I left a piece of my heart in Vigan, that even if I visit other places, I still consider Vigan as my favorite...ever.

*** Jenn ***



0 comments:

 
;