Friday, July 29, 2011

Anthurium

One typhoon left, but a new one's here again... hope you peeps here in the Philippines are doing a-okay.

Anthurium

This morning, I decided to germinate my zinnia seeds. I know it's been raining and all, but I figured I might as well start with my zinnia project so if the seeds germinate and grow, I might have plants big enough to be replanted outside.

I also took time to check on my tomato seedlings - reinforcing the sticks that keeps the plant standing, and after my little garden errand, I saw that our pot of anthurium now has three small flowers. My camera was on my hand as I took pictures while gardening, and thought I might take a picture of this flower, too.

Among the flowering plants we ave here at home, this is one of the oldest. Thankful are we that it still hasn't stopped blooming.

*** Jenn ***



0 comments:

 
;