Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Scribble Partners

Red Notebook

Red Notebook

My share for Red Hot Mondays / Ruby Tuesdays are these scribble partners, which I received from attending blog events. The pen is from Scan Asia (distributor of President Cheese), I got from the Yummy Eats event. Personally, I love my pen to have thin writing because my handwriting depends on the pen I am using, and I like those thin ink pens so I won't use too much space. What made me stick with this pen is because it writes smoothly, and I don't have worry about pen caps anymore.

The small red notebook on the other hand was something I received when I attended the first Bloggers' Buffet at Carol's Texan 5. This notebook is something quite special to me because the cover of the notebook was made from genuine leather, and if I am not mistaken, it was Ms. Carol Chua, the owner of Carol's Texan 5 who personally sew the pages / paper of this notebook.

This pen and notebook are always in my bag since I received it, because I want to have some things to use whenever something came up that needs jotting down - like little events that matter, or new ideas, or new things discovered. I wrote my first words last Sunday, and now I am looking forward in filling this notebook with words about life and such.

*** Jenn ***



0 comments:

 
;