Monday, July 11, 2011

{A Photo} Challenge | Patriotic

Happy new week, everyone!

This week on {A Photo} Challenge, the prompt is "Something Patriotic." I already shared the latest picture I took that would fit this prompt, so for this week, I opted to check my files again, and found this:

Rizal Park

A picture I took last November, while on a vacation with K. The first time we met in 2008, the Rizal Park was one of the places we visited, and somehow the place had a connection with us, that when he went back here, we visited the park again. Not too much pictures like the first time, but of course, we took the time to relax, enjoy the view, and be grateful for the freedom.

The place formerly known as "Bagumbayan" was where the country's national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal was executed. It was then transformed into a park, with a huge monument of him to honor his sacrifices, his intelligence, and his ways to fight for freedom. I couldn't find any more patriotic than this image.

*** Jenn ***



0 comments:

 
;