Friday, April 18, 2008

Full Moon


Last Wednesday, my sister and I met up with a friend. She's originally from Bohol and she was just here in Metro Manila for a training/seminar. She was not that familiar with the place, so instead of meeting me in Glorietta, she asked me if I could just meet her by the fountain of the Peninsula Manila hotel. I saw no problem with that, after all, it was one cool landmark perfect for pictures.

My sister and I got to the place earlier than the proposed meeting time, so we busied ourselves in taking pictures. While trying to frame the building, I noticed that it was full moon that day, so I took a picture of that, too. I have always loved the moon (I find it really dramatic), and seeing it a little close really provided that touch that I wanted in the picture.

Thanks for dropping by.

*** Jenn ***
memories by jenn shutter happenings
jenn was here le kulitszie familie

0 comments:

 
;