Thursday, October 02, 2008

Prayers Please!

This one is not related to photography, but this morning, I received a text message from my dear friend Dee-Jay telling that her younger sister Rianne, who's based in Singapore right now is in coma due to a major asthma attack. Just before lunch, I was able to chat with him for a while and he told me his sister is still in coma and CT scan revealed that Rianne has water in her brain and is breathing through the respirator.

They are only three in the family, and being the eldest child and the man in the family (the dad died not too long ago), Dee-Jay is slowly feeling weak and helpless because he and his mom are here in the Philippines. He said his mom might fly to Singapore any moment to be with Rianne. Their family need all the prayers they can get. Please say a little prayer for Rianne's welfare and for the family's strength. I told him he has to be strong, and he is trying to be strong. As a friend, I am asking everyone to please pray for them. All prayers will be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

*** Jenn ***

my personal blogmy photo blogmy travel blogour family blog

0 comments:

 
;