Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 13 - Routines

The e-mail for today's prompt came late, but it was fine for I still was able to take a picture. I was actually spanking myself because I wasn't able to read the hint about the prompt, which was written under each e-mail. :)

Joy of Love - Day 13

joyoflovelogo125px

Day 13 - Routines

My sister is someone who doesn't do lots of routines, like I do. Come to think of it, she's very laid back that she does things as soon as they come.

One of the routines my sister is doing currently is watching DVDs of Korean soap operas. These shows were once shown in different local networks, but she wanted to have a collection of it so she would buy a DVD whenever she sees a copy of it. Right now, she would spend the entire afternoon watching some episodes. I wasn't able to take a picture of that, sadly.

As soon as I received the e-mail, my sister was about to brush her teeth. I went with her to the kitchen to take some pictures, but my camera can't deal much about movements on low light environments, so I just asked her to pose for a moment so I could take my shot.

My sister is 22 years old. At her age she should be using the adult size toothbrush, but she is still using a child's toothbrush. She said kiddie toothbrushes have soft bristles and because these brushes were small, she felt it can clean her teeth better. Quite interesting, huh?

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

 
;