Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 17 - Staying In

Joy of Love - Day 17

My siblings and I have been abusing the DVD Player for the longest time now. My brother and I would watch Criminal Minds, and my sister watches several Korean soap operas. As much as I wanted to watch the soap operas, all of it were in Korean (some were dubbed in Chinese), and I can't read the subtitles and do my job at the same time.

Joy of Love - Day 17

Day 17 - Staying In.

Of course, there would be times when I would devote my time watching the Korean soap operas. Currently, we are watching "The Baker King - Kim Tak Gu," and it is one of the best Korean soap operas I have watched. I do love inspirational stories, and this series gave a lot of good lessons.

My sister and I intended to watch from 8pm - 12mn, so I cooked some popcorn for us. I just go for the regular popcorn (but we do have some cheese powder), and I am glad my sister didn't complain.

Joy of Love - Day 17

joyoflovelogo125px

Hey what's this? TV's now in the ceiling? LOL. We set up the camera on a tripod and took several pictures, and it just came out that we were both doing similar poses. Hahaha. It's great having sister home.

... and yes, popcorn and TV will always be a good combination.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

 
;