Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 18 - Going Out

Before my share, I would just like to say that my picture for today was taken on Day 17, and my picture for Day 17 was taken on Day 18. My sister went out on Day 17 so we weren't able to take a "Staying In" picture... and since she got home with a heavy body because they partied all night, it was impossible for us to take a "Going Out" picture.

Joy of Love - Day 18

joyoflovelogo125px

Day 18 - Going Out.

I took this when my sister and I were about to walk back home from a jog/walk around Colinas Verdes. I just saw our shadows and asked sister if we could try making a shadow heart.

Taking this picture was quite difficult as I had to coordinate my hands with my cell phone. The first two shots were a total mess, until I asked my sister to adjust her hands with mine. Third picture.. and I am already happy.

I so love going out with my sister to jog. Today was a good day - we got to take a different route, found some wild flowers, and I got to ask her for a jump shot. :)

*** Jenn ***

2 comments:

Yasher said...

This turned out to be a very cool shot! You have a nice eye for what would look good!

Jenn Valmonte said...

thanks, yasher!

 
;