Monday, February 21, 2011

Paper Heart Camera - Chocolate

I shared the same donut for the Scavenger Hunt Sunday meme over my other photo blog, for Paper Heart Camera's "Chocolate" prompt, I decided to share a different shot.

Show:

Take A Bite....


Tell:

This is my share of the Boston Creme donut my sister gave to brother and I. She didn't want to give it to us from the get go... she bought the donuts for herself - she even made a trip to Dunkin' Donuts just to buy the donuts, but an all night party with friends the night before (she bought the donuts in the morning before coming home) made her feel bad... her asthma was attacking, her body was heavy, and her head was aching.

She knew donuts are only fresh when consumed 24 hours after purchasing, but still feeling bad come dinnertime, she just gave it to brother and I. When I was in college, I liked the Boston Creme donuts because it had chocolate glaze at the top and custard inside, but this one was a bit too sweet for me. I knew I'd take a picture of the donut after the first bite, but after the short photo shoot with my sweet treat, I scraped off the chocolate glaze. Well, brother ate the chocolate, so I am happy about it.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

 
;