Friday, March 25, 2011

5MinFri - Waking Up

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I am going to do photo memes here that could impart a personal side of me. For Friday, I am going to do "Five Minute Friday," and this will be a challenge becauseit normally takes me 30 minutes, sometimes 1 hour to do my blog posts (distractions included), but for this meme, I am going to time myself and see what I can come up with in 5 minutes.

Topic for this week is "Waking Up."

Table Set Up


Go.

I used to start my day early, but for sometime now, I am waking up later than I should have and at times I do feel guilty about it. Guilty because I somehow neglect fixing my mom's breakfast - she's the main breadwinner here in the house and it pains me that I just couldn't get up to heat some water and prepare something for her. Mom wasn't complaining at all, but of course, being the eldest daughter, I know I have my own responsibilities.

I am actually thinking of setting the alarm so I could wake up as early as 6am. Another change, but I know that if I put my focus on it, I could do it.

Please extend your understanding, mom, alright? The coming week, I will surely wake up early for you. I love you mommy.

Stop.

Whew... I didn't know five minutes could get off as fast as that! Well, I want to become a bit poetic about my post - talking about the significance of waking up as a sign of hope and to correct previous mistakes, but I guess I could write about that next time.

Hmmm... looks like I am going to enjoy this meme.

*** Jenn ***

ps - One thing I look forward to waking up is breakfast. A day is not a day if I don't eat breakfast, and yes, I do love the classic Filipino breakfast, complete with rice and a cup of coffee.

0 comments:

 
;