Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 28 - Future

So here it is.... the last day of Joy of Love. It has been a great month of recognizing the love and joys of loving, but yeah, before I close up, my last picture first:

Day 28 - Future

Day 28 - Future.

My sister is currently unemployed, so definitely, one of her primary goals is to get a new job. I know my sister is hoping to get a job overseas, but currently she is trying to get more knowledge and training here. I know my sister has high hopes about things, and I am praying that she will be able to fulfill it all.

Whatever's in store in the future, all I can say to my sister is to keep moving forward. Somewhere along her way around life she will stumble, she will fail... but the true measurement of man is how he gets up after a stumble, so to you my sister... don't be afraid to fail, don't be afraid to try something new, don't be afraid to risk. Should you fail, get up and use the lessons to make you a better person.

Your family will be here to back you up with any decision you will make. I love you.

Twenty eight days of lovin'. I am so happy I took part of the Joy of Love classes - aside from learning different camera tips, the biggest lesson which I am happy to learn is recognizing the different facets of my family, and be reminded how much they love me as much as I love them.

Cheers to everyone who joined the Joy of Love classes!

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

 
;