Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday | Hibiscus

Favorite

Sweet Shot Day

My favorite picture from the past week was taken last Sunday, when sister and I went to the Sidcor Weekend Market to buy some things for our little vegetable garden. While my sister was checking different stalls selling garden soil and fertilizer, I busied myself taking pictures of flowers near me. One of those was this hibiscus, and although I only took a few pictures as I don't want to lose my sister, I was happy I was able to take this one good - having the pistil/stamen clear and the rest a bit blurred.

I loved the colors of the flowers and how it all turned out, that I didn't bother doing anything to the image. I think the SOOC shot was beautiful enough, I didn't need to edit it more, though of course I re-sized the image and added my name stamp.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

 
;