Friday, June 24, 2011

Fabulous Friday | Wanted

Sister at Carol's Texan 5

Last night, my sister and I attended the first ever Bloggers' Buffet at Carol's Texan 5, and one of the coolest things at the restaurant was this wall where diners can have their pictures taken. There were different props to be used - cowboy hats, scarves, as well as toy guns (Western style). At first my sister was a bit hesitant to have her picture taken, but when other bloggers started trying out the hats, my sister went to have her pictures taken, too.

I really like it that despite her chubby figure, my sister really looked confident. She's not afraid to wear clothes she likes, and she doesn't really mind what other people will say about her. I am glad she can now have her pictures taken without really having to smile.

*** Jenn ***



0 comments:

 
;