Monday, June 27, 2011

{A Photo} Challenge | From a High Angle

Before I share my image for this week's {A Photo} Challenge, I first would like to share the new blog header, which I made using the "Plentiful" collection, which I downloaded from Shabby Princess. I used to be a scrapbooker, but I am more into doing paper scrapbooks as digital scrapbooking was difficult for me. Now that I am learning more about GIMP, I was able to create a blog header for my sister's blog using a freebie header I downloaded, and my little triumph prompted me to create one for myself. This is the first time I was able to do something like this from scratch, so I am really happy. :)

On to my photo share:

View From Above

I oftentimes take pictures from my level, so I only have few pictures taken from low and high angles. When I read about the prompt, this was the first thing that came to mind, as this picture was taken the last time I traveled by air.

It was November and my dear K and I were traveling back to Manila from Iloilo. My camera died a few days before, so the entire Iloilo trip, I used my cell phone to capture images, and when it was time to fly back to Manila, K lent me his Fujifilm Finepix S5600 so I could also able to take pictures of the clouds.

This image was taken a few minutes after take off. We took the late afternoon flight, and being seated on the west side, I was also able to take pictures of sun rays.

*** Jenn ***



0 comments:

 
;