Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday | Lady Bug Nail Art


Sister and I are starting to fall in love with nail polish, and last week I used my GC to buy six bottles of nail polish (5 different colors + 1 colorless). Seeing that we had red, white, and black inside our nail polish container, I joked my sister I should do a lady bug nail art. Checking Flickr for such nail art, I saw one and immediately took a picture of it so I have a guide when I do my nails.

This was done a few days ago, and was a practice nail art. I admit it wasn't that pretty - there were red polish on the sides of my nail and that I didn't wait for the paint to dry before I coated it with the colorless polish, but somehow, I liked this one. My sister said it looked cute, but we really should buy a fine tip brush because the antenna was way too big.

I only did this on my thumb's nail... I still don't know if I am that artistic to actually manage to paint all my fingernails.

*** Jenn ***



0 comments:

 
;