Thursday, June 09, 2011

You Capture | Flowers

It's been a while since I last joined You Capture... I am happy to be back. :)

Hibiscus

It was just this morning that I visited Beth's blog, so it was also just this morning that I took this picture. It's been raining two days here and most of the flowers in our garden have already fallen. Good thing one of the neighbors have this very big hibiscus plant (well, more like a tree now), which never runs out of flowers, so despite the drizzle, I went over to take pictures.

I wasn't able to take that much as it was difficult balancing the umbrella on my shoulder while trying to hold the camera as still as possible to prevent shake. Among the pictures I took, this was my favorite.

This picture was post-processed in GIMP using the vintage script, and the purple hue action.

*** Jenn ***



0 comments:

 
;